Jackson Pharmacy Professionals
Clinical Pharmacy Specialist Pharmacist opening between two major cities in Upstate, NY!
Clinical Pharmacy Specialist Pharmacist Position Details:
Full-time opportunity! This is a great fit for a PGY1 trained/fellowship experience Pharmacist. Open to candidates who will need to relocate. NY Pharmacist license required. Monday-Friday schedule. Interdisciplinary environment and patient forward! Great community with lots of hiking, boating, fishing, swimming, skiing and baseball lovers!
Clinical Pharmacy Specialist Pharmacist Position Description:
- The Clinical Pharmacy Specialist (CPS) is responsible for coordinating the clinical, teaching and research initiatives that support the Section of Clinical Pharmacology, Department of Pharmaceutical Care Services.
- The Clinical Pharmacy Specialist is responsible for assuring that optimal clinical services as offered under the auspices of the Department of Pharmaceutical Care Services are provided to patients on a daily basis.
- The Clinical Pharmacy Specialist facilitates the development, implementation, and maintenance of systems/programs that promote desirable patient outcomes through the use of appropriate, safe, and cost effective therapies, as well as promoting education and understanding of the same throughout the healthcare system.
- The Clinical Pharmacy Specialist will serve as a clinical liaison between the Department of Medicine, Nursing and Pharmacy. This responsibility includes recommending appropriate, safe, and effective pharmacologic therapies for patients when consulted, developing associated protocols as needed, and participating in other patient-care activities. Drug information related to the aforementioned will be provided to medical, nursing, and pharmacy staff as appropriate.
Clinical Pharmacy Specialist Pharmacist Requirements:
- PGY1 required
- NY Pharmacist license required
- Must be able to work independently and in a team
- Doctor of Pharmacy Degree accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE)
If you are interested in this please apply today! We are conducting interviews ASAP!