Jackson Pharmacy Professionals is currently hiring for an IV Infusion Pharmacy Technician in Bellevue, WA. This role will be full-time for the next 13 weeks with potential for extension. Apply today for immediate consideration!
Benefits of Jackson Pharmacy Professionals:
- Responsive, professional, and friendly team
- Full benefits including medical, dental, vision, and 401(K) starting day 1!
- Top compensation
- Strong network of pharmacy professionals
- Opportunities nationwide across all settings!
Pharmacy Technician Position Details:
- 5, 8 hour day shifts, 40 hours/week
- Pay is between $18-$20/hr DOE
- Infusion environment
- Front counter & infusion and ambulatory outpatient work
- Join a large hospital and well-respected hospital network
Infusion Pharmacy Technician Position Duties:
- Communicates with pharmacists and other technicians in an open, cordial manner so that information related to department operations is freely exchanged.
- Completes assigned duties completely so that co-workers are not burdened with additional responsibilities.
- Performs functions requested by the pharmacist’s in a timely manner.
- Compounds stock medications accurately as needed.
- Maintains a high level of accuracy and accountability in all controlled substance transactions.
- Conducts his or her self with the same high standards of conduct regardless of the level of supervision on the shift.
- Incorporates patient, physician, customer needs and concerns into decision-making and organizational action.
- Answers phones in a prompt, courteous manner.
- Completes monthly unit inspections.
- Fills and delivers new medication orders to patient care areas without delay.
- Restocks boxes, kits and trays without being asked.
- Makes positive contributions to the departments Interdepartmental Customer Satisfaction scores.
- Completes deliveries and refill functions as quickly as possible so as to minimize time spent out of the department.
- Handles all home infusion functions as needed, including pump programming
Pharmacy Technician Position Requirements:
- 2+ years of hospital IV experience
- WA Pharmacy Technician License/Registration
- PTCB Pharmacy Technician Certification
If you are interested in this please apply today!