Jackson Pharmacy Professionals is currently recruiting for full-time Pharmacy Technician candidates in the Pittsburgh area. We are actively interviewing and hiring for multiple, full-time Monday-Friday contract and permanent
positions. Our ideal candidate will have 2+ years of Pharmacy Technician experience with an active PTCB certification. We are very interested in someone that is looking for their next career path and opportunity for growth!
- Select and count, measure, and/or reconstitute, and label the correct drug product.
- Assist with inventory control. This includes wholesaler ordering and returning, resolving drug back orders and recalls, stocking and cycle counting, processing expired product for return, and assisting in the quarterly physical inventory process.
- Prepare and package completed prescriptions for shipment.
- Restock robotics and other pharmacy automation.
- Assist with requisition and storage of packaging, shipping, and other supplies.
- Assist with retention of records including prescriptions, invoices, inventories, and internal quality forms.
Benefits of Jackson Pharmacy Professionals:
- Responsive, professional, and friendly team
- Full benefits including medical, dental, vision, and 401(k)
- Top compensation
- Strong network of pharmacy professionals
- Opportunities nationwide across all settings!
Pharmacy Technician Requirements:
- 2+ years in a fast-paced mail order/specialty environment as a Pharmacy Technician
- PTCB Certification, preferred
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply today for consideration!