Jackson Pharmacy Professionals is a nationwide pharmacy-specific staffing and placement company. We are currently hiring for a full-time, permanent Pharmacy Business Analyst
for one of our Specialty/Mail-Order clients! Our ideal candidate will have prior experience with pharmacy retail industry, drug supply chain/PBM experience as well as data systems (medispan, First Data Bank, NCPDP). Please apply today for immediate consideration!
Working with VP Pharmaceutical Relations, the Pharmacy Business Analyst
will directly support the development, analysis and day-to-day compliance management of pharmacy provider and rebate contracts, as well as mail-order pharmacy and generic drug pricing MAC strategies. To be successful, the individual must be insightful, detail oriented, analytically motivated and comfortable managing large data sets.
Pharmacy Business Analyst Duties & Responsibilities:
- Instrumental in the compliance, reconciliation and execution of pharmacy provider contract, inclusive of identifying financial opportunities.
- Instrumental in the execution of pharmacy benefit manager generic drug pricing strategies inclusive of identifying financial opportunities.
- Instrumental in the development and maintenance of the pharmacy benefit managers rebate billing and reconciliation process.
- Responsible for the oversight of rebate data submissions and reconciliations with pharmaceutical manufacturers and/or rebate aggregator.
- Responsible for the development and oversight of the quality control process for pharmacy contract implementation.
- Responsible for the development and oversight of the quality control process for generic drug pricing.
- Review and provide financial modeling for pharmacy provider contract agreements.
- Review and provide financial modeling for pharmacy generic drug pricing strategy.
- Review and provide financial modeling of rebate offers.
- Review and assess client requests for Formulary customization and impact on rebates.
- Facilitate the development and maintenance of contracting management processes and procedures.
- Assist with maintenance of ongoing professional relationship with pharmacy healthcare providers.
Pharmacy Business Analyst Requirements:
- A Bachelor’s degree is required.
- Past experience with pharmacy retail industry, drug supply chain / pharmaceutical manufacturer or pharmacy benefit manager industry strongly preferred
- Must exhibit proficiency in PC based software programs particularly Access, Excel and Word. Familiarity with database management and data extraction via IBM Cognos a plus.
- Previous pharmacy industry experience and familiarity with drug data systems (Medispan, First Data Bank, NCPDP) a strong plus.
- Knowledge of pharmacy benefit management practices and industry definitions and terms a plus.
- Must be detail oriented and dependable.
- Must possess exceptional professional verbal and written communication skills in the English Language.
Please apply today for immediate consideration! If you know anyone that may be interested, please email Italia Shepherd
as we are offering a $500 referral for any referral that results in a hire!