Jackson Pharmacy Professionals is currently recruiting for full-time Medical Staff Coordinator
candidates in the Marinette area. We are actively interviewing and hiring for a full-time Monday-Friday contract
position. Our ideal candidate will have 2+ years of experience in a similar role within Healthcare including credentialing process of facility providers. We are very interested in someone that is looking for their next career path and opportunity for growth!
Medical Staff Coordinator Position Details:
- Supporting the Chief of Staff and other medical staff members with administrative assistance.
- Supporting the medical staff credentialing process by receiving, processing and taking initial and reappointment applications through the respective departments/committees to final action by the Board of Directors.
- Sharing responsibility with the Administrative Assistant in Medical Staff Services by providing clerical support, especially for medical staff issues, in the Medical Staff Services Department.
Benefits of Jackson Pharmacy Professionals:
- Responsive, professional, and friendly team
- Full benefits including medical, dental, vision, and 401(k)
- Top compensation
- Strong network of pharmacy professionals
- Opportunities nationwide across all settings!
Pharmacy Technician Requirements:
- 3 years experience in similar role within the HealthCare field or CPCS/CPMSM certification - Required
- Previous experience with the credentialing process of facility providers– Required
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office & be able to accurately type 50 WPM - Required
- BLS (AHA) - Required
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply today for consideration!