Jackson Pharmacy Professionals is one of the Nation's leading Pharmacy staffing agencies and is continuing to grow! We're currently searching for a full-time Sterile Compounding
Pharmacy Technician to join our team! If you are an IL-licensed Pharmacy Technician looking for a great new contract, this is it! PTCB required.
Benefits of Jackson Pharmacy Professionals:
- Full benefits offered for full-time employee including medical, dental, vision, and 401(K)
- Competitive pay and significant potential for permanent placement!
- Regular, day shifts hours
- Gain experience in a variety of settings!
- Pharmacy Technician assists the Pharmacist by performing technical functions associated with drug distribution in accordance with specific provisions, standards, & State & Federal laws & regulations.
- The principle areas of drug distribution may include unit dose, intravenous, oral, & topical drug compounding, TPN preparation, inventory control, automated dispensing equipment & related duties, as required.
- Customer service, teamwork & communication are important job functions.
- Using developed skills in pharmacy systems to trouble shoot issues, in coordination with a pharmacist, is expected.
- Strong coordination & prioritization skills are required.
- Any other duties set forth by the Pharmacist.
- IL Pharmacy Technician License in good standing with the board of Pharmacy
- Must have met equivalency of 2 yrs work as a Pharmacy Tech in sterile compounding.
Does this sound like something you would be interested in? If so, apply now! We are conducting interviews ASAP!