Jackson Pharmacy Professionals
Pharmacy Technician Opening! This is a contract opening in an outpatient oncology setting! This is a full-time, Monday-Friday role with opportunity for permanent hire!
Outpatient Oncology Pharmacy Technician opportunity that is perfect if you are looking for a competitive position to learn and develop your skills in a new pharmacy setting. If you are a detail focused, caring, and thoughtful individual, this is the position for you!
- Provide technical support and assistance to pharmacy staff under supervision of a clinical pharmacist and following established procedures.
- Prepare, distribute, and deliver medications.
- Control inventory, provide customer service, perform data entry, and perform record keeping functions.
- Prior Authorizations
- Reviewing chart notes
- Operating within an EMR
- 2+ years’ experience as a Pharmacy Technician
- MUST be familiar with Prior Authorization process, reviewing chart notes and operating within an EMR
- GA Pharmacy Technician license without prior action
If you are interested in this please apply today! We are conducting interviews ASAP!