Jackson Pharmacy Professionals is currently recruiting for a full-time Pharmacy Technician in Milwaukee. This opportunity is for a Clinical Prior Authorization position. Our ideal candidate will be interested in a long-term career fit, PTCB certified & experienced using RxClaim. If you are interested in taking your career to the next level, apply today for consideration!
Pharmacy Technician Position Summary:
- The Clinical Prior Authorization Technician works at the direction of clinical pharmacists in performing daily activities to support clinical pharmacy initiatives including the prior authorization review process, maintenance of the prior authorization management solution, as well as additional administrative and project-related functions within the Clinical Department while maintaining a balance of productivity, quality, and timeliness of job accountabilities.
Benefits of Jackson Pharmacy Professionals:
- Responsive, professional, and friendly team
- Full benefits including medical, dental, vision, and 401(k)
- Weekly pay & direct deposit!
- Opportunity for permanent hire!
Pharmacy Technician Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1+ year of recent Pharmacy Technician experience within a managed care / PBM / healthcare provider setting
- 1+ year (s) of prior authorization experience
- 1+ year (s) reviewing & evaluating data sets
- PTCB Certification, required
- Superior written & verbal communication
- Detail oriented
Pharmacy Technician, Preferred Qualifications:
- Flexible and resilient
- Strong problem-solving skills
- RxClaims experience, preferred
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply today for consideration!