Jackson Pharmacy Professionals - Clinical Pharmacist - Permanent Placement Opportunity!
Clinical Pharmacist Position Details:
Full-time, Monday-Friday, opportunity within a Home Infusion client in San Antonio TX. Permanent position offering top compensation and an immediate start! Our ideal candidate will have an infectious disease & clinical background background. Home infusion experience is preferred. Day shift hours, interdisciplinary team environment, technologically-advanced system and processes, competitive salary!
Clinical Pharmacist Position Description:
- Manage the daily operations of the site including;
- Patient Management
- Drug Review Preparation & Dispensing
- Patient Counseling
- Clinical Monitoring Which May Include:
- TPN Monitoring
- Pharmacokinetic Monitoring
Clinical Pharmacist Requirements:
- Minimum of 2 Years of Pharmacy Experience or completion of a PGY1 Residency
- Home Infusion+ Infectious Disease Experience a Plus
- TX Pharmacist license
If you are interested, please apply today! We are conducting interviews ASAP!