Jackson Pharmacy Professionals is one of the Nation's leading Pharmacy staffing agencies and is continuing to grow! We're currently searching for a Research Pharmacy Technician III
! If you are a MA-licensed Pharmacy Technician looking for a great new opportunity, this is it! This is a permanent position & our ideal candidate will be PTCB certified with 5+ years of pharmacy technician experience, 3 specifically in IV / oncology.
Research Pharmacy Technician III Details:
- Monday-Friday, day shift
- Great benefits offered
- Competitive compensation!
- May be open to Research Pharmacy Technician II candidates
Research Pharmacy Technician III Responsibilities:
Responsible for providing technical support under the supervision of a licensed pharmacist. The Level III Research Pharmacy Technician’s duties include:
- Receiving investigational products into inventory
- Preparing investigational products for dispensing, including sterile compounding
- Participating in inventory management including drug expiration updates, drug returns and replacement, inventory auditing to identify and reconcile system discrepancies, etc.
- Inventory tracking and maintenance including drug expiration updates
- Tracking and processing drug returns and replacements
- Utilizing various equipment and technology available in pharmacy
- Managing and maintaining study documentations and investigational product accountability
- Performing various quality control tasks to ensure compliance to institutional, state and federal regulatory policies
- Participating or leading in the training and orientation of new technicians and pharmacy students
- Other duties as assigned
Research Pharmacy Technician III Requirements:
- High school graduate
- Massachusetts Board of Pharmacy Registration as Pharmacy Intern or Pharmacy Technician
- National Pharmacy Technician Certification required
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- 5+ years of Pharmacy Technician experience
- 3 years of IV admixture and/or oncology experience
Do you qualify for this Research Pharmacy Technician III position? If so, apply now! We are conducting interviews ASAP!