We are currently hiring for a Pharmacy Technician in Lenexa, KS! This is a contract opening in a high-volume LTC setting! Evening schedule, 2:00pm - 11:30pm (must be willing to pick up over-time). This is an ongoing opportunity offering medical, dental, vision and 401(K) benefits starting your first day!
Pharmacy Technician Position Details:
LTC Pharmacy Technician opportunity that is perfect if you are looking for a competitive position to learn and develop your skills in a new pharmacy setting. If you are a detail focused, caring, and thoughtful individual, this is the position for you!
Pharmacy Technician Position Description:
- Provide technical support and assistance to pharmacy staff under supervision of a clinical pharmacist and following established procedures.
- Prepare, distribute, and deliver medications.
- Control inventory, provide customer service, perform data entry, and perform record keeping functions.
Pharmacy Technician Requirements:
- 1+ years’ experience as a Pharmacy Technician
- KS Pharmacy Technician license without prior action
- PTCB certification, preferred
- Must be reliable and professional
- Must be able to provide 2 professional pharmacy references
If you are interested in this please apply today! We are conducting interviews ASAP!