Jackson Pharmacy Professionals - Pharmacist in Charge - Temp to Perm.
Pharmacist in Charge (PIC) Position Description:
The Pharmacist In Charge has oversight and provides supervision for all clinical operations and clinical decision making aspects of the specialty pharmacy program and its patient management program and services including procurement, storage, preparation and dispensing of all medication in the pharmacy, and safe medication use. The Pharmacist In Charge serves patients diagnosed with bleeding disorders and other chronic health conditions by preparing medications, giving pharmacological information to multidisciplinary health care team and monitoring patient drug therapies.
Pharmacist in Charge (PIC) Additional Information:
- PIC must be willing to jump in & assist pharmacy staff & technicians
- Must be team-oriented
- CPR+ experience, preferred
- High attention to detail
- Must be able to prioritize & handle multiple tasks & projects
Pharmacist in Charge (PIC) Requirements:
- BS Pharmacy or Pharm. D., and current unrestricted pharmacist license in good standing in the state of Tennessee; and other states.
- 5 – 8 years’ experience in retail/hospital pharmacy (preferred) with 3 – 5 years in management position.
- Previous experience with home infusion and specialty pharmacy.
- Proficient in computer software and internet. (e.g. Microsoft Office, etc.)
If you are interested, please apply today! We are conducting interviews ASAP!