Jackson Pharmacy Professionals is a leading nationwide pharmacy specific staffing and placement company. We're currently searching for a full-Time, IV Pharmacy Technician to join our team! If you are a GA-licensed Pharmacy Technician looking for a great new opportunity, this is it! This is Monday-Friday for an ongoing assignment! We're offering top compensation and medical benefits. Our ideal candidate will be PTCB certified and must be comfortable in an infusion IV setting.
Benefits of Jackson Pharmacy Professionals:
- Positions with the nation's leading facilities
- A part of Jackson Healthcare, one of the largest healthcare staffing companies in the country
- Full benefits including medical, dental, vision, and 401(K) for full-time employees
- Competitive compensation and other company perks!
- Weekly pay and direct deposit!
- Friendly & responsive team that is available 24/7!
Home Infusion Pharmacy Technician Position Details:
- Monday-Friday, day shift
- Some weekends may be required
- IV room & compounding duties
- Must be hard-working and reliable
- Potential for position to be extended/permanent
Home Infusion Pharmacy Technician Requirements:
- 2+ years’ experience as an IV Pharmacy Technician
- Prior compounding experience, required
- PTCB nationally certified, required
- GA Pharmacy Technician License in good standing with the board of Pharmacy
Does this sound like something you would be interested in? If so, apply now! We are conducting interviews ASAP!