Jackson Pharmacy Professionals
Hospital Pharmacy Technician Opening in San Antonio TX! 13+ Weeks Contract with Potential for Extension! This is an excellent opportunity if you are looking to expand your skills in an exciting Hospital setting!
Full-Time Hospital Pharmacy Technician opportunity that is perfect if you are looking for a competitive new contract! If you are a detail focused, caring, and thoughtful individual, this is the position for you! Top Compensation offered!
Pharmacy Technician Details:
- 13+ week contract with potential for extension!
- Full benefits offered including medical, dental, vision & 401(K)
- Mix of day and evening shift time!
- Highly competitive compensation!
- Compounds stock medications accurately as needed.
- Maintains a high level of accuracy and accountability in all controlled substance transactions.
- Conducts his or her self with the same high standards of conduct regardless of the level of supervision on the shift.
- Incorporates patient, physician, customer needs and concerns into decision-making and organizational action.
- Answers phones in a prompt, courteous manner.
- Completes monthly unit inspections.
- Fills and delivers new medication orders to patient care areas without delay.
- Restocks boxes, kits and trays
- Makes positive contributions to the departments Interdepartmental Customer Satisfaction scores.
- Completes deliveries and refill functions as quickly as possible so as to minimize time spent out of the department.
- Handles all home infusion functions as needed, including pump programming
- 1-3+ years’ experience as a Hospital Pharmacy Technician
- TX Pharmacy Technician license without prior action
- PTCB & IV Certification
If you are interested in this please apply today! We are conducting interviews ASAP!