Jackson Pharmacy Professionals
Hospital Pharmacy Technician - 6 month contract in Chelsea, MI
Benefits of Jackson Pharmacy Professionals:
- Timely and responsive team
- Friendly and professional
- Medical, dental & vision available your 1st day
- 401(K) program!
- Top compensation package with weekly direct deposit!
- License reimbursement program for qualifying travelers
- Competitive referral program in place!
Hospital Pharmacy Technician Position Details:
Jackson Pharmacy Professionals is currently hiring for a Hospital Pharmacy Technician in Chelsea, MI. This is a 6 month contract assignment with opportunity for perm/extension. Our ideal candidate will have 2 years of recent hospital experience, available for a rotating/varying schedule, MI registered & PTCB certified. This role requires full-time availability for the schedule below.
- Rotating shifts 6:30a – 3p, 7:30a – 4p, 12:30p -9p, 2:30p – 11p (minimal)
- Weekends are rotating also 7:30a- 4p or 9a- 5:30p (about 1 per month)
Hospital Pharmacy Technician Position Description:
- Provide technical support and assistance to pharmacy staff under supervision of a clinical pharmacist and following established procedures.
- Prepare, distribute, and deliver medications.
- Control inventory, provide customer service, perform data entry, and perform record keeping functions.
- Competitive salary
Hospital Pharmacy Technician Requirements:
- 2+ years’ experience as a Pharmacy Technician in the Hospital setting
- MI Pharmacy Technician license without prior action
- PTCB, required
- Must be reliable and hardworking
- Must be able to provide 2 professional managerial references
If you are interested & meet the requirements above, apply today for immediate consideration!