Hospital Pharmacy Technician - Inpatient Pharmacy Tech - Temporary Immediate Start!
Hospital Pharmacy Technician opportunity that is perfect if you are looking for a competitive position with a leading hospital in Radcliff, KY! Our ideal candidate will have 2+ years of recent Hospital & cart fill experience and a KY Pharmacy Technician Registration. If you are a detail focused, caring, and thoughtful individual, please see details below!
Hospital Pharmacy Technician Contract Details
- 4+ week contract!
- 7A-3:30PM schedule, no weekend or on-call coverage!
- Responsibilities: cart fill, managing drug inventory, making run to the units, stocking pharmacy
- Highly competitive compensation!
Benefits of Jackson Pharmacy Professionals:
- Top Compensation offered!
- Starting ASAP!
- Full-time opportunity!
- Significant potential for extension
- MUST have KY Pharm Technician License
- MUST have 2+ years of prior Hospital & Cart Fill experience
If you are interested in this please apply today! We are conducting interviews ASAP!