Jackson Pharmacy Professionals
Pharmacy Manager - Full-Time Permanent Position.
Pharmacy Manager Position Overview:
Directs and coordinates activities and functions of hospital pharmacy. Perform all functions of pharmaceutical care required of a staff pharmacist and the functions of the Director of Pharmacy in their absence. Organize pharmacy activities to ensure quality service. Perform scheduling of pharmacy staff and payroll activities. Regulate pharmacy computer systems and billing procedures. Assist the director with development and implementation of policies and procedures, QA, and performance standards. Provide direction to the staff in the daily pharmacy operations. Oversee staff competencies. Perform technician job evaluations. Perform other duties as assigned.
Pharmacy Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor of Science Pharmacy with MBA OR PharmD
- Minimum 8 years of hospital pharmacist experience
- Minimum 3 years of hospital leadership experience
- IL Registered Pharmacist without prior action or eligible for licensure
- Must possess strong ethical standards
If you are interested, please apply today for immediate consideration!