Jackson Pharmacy Professionals is currently hiring for a full-time, 20+ Week contract. This is a great opportunity for a PTCB Pharmacy Technician interested in gaining experience in a hospital environment. Retail candidates are welcome to apply. We are ideally looking for someone with 2+ years of recent pharmacy experience plus work-hard, team-oriented attitude. This is an immediate position and we will be reaching out to qualified candidates ASAP! 8 hour evening shifts required.
The Pharmacy Technician functions under the direction supervision of a Pharmacist, assisting in the performance of the pharmacy daily routine. The Technician assists in the safe, accurate and efficient distribution of pharmaceutical agents to designated areas of the hospital. All activities of the Pharmacy Technician will be carried out in accordance with all state/federal regulations and standards, and hospital/departmental policies and procedures. Responsibilities include but are not limited to: transport of pharmaceuticals, preparation of unit dose exchange systems, inventory and stocking, ordering of supplies and preparation of IV admixtures.
Benefits of Jackson Pharmacy Professionals:
- Responsive, professional, and friendly team
- Full benefits including medical, dental, vision, and 401(k)
- Top compensation
- Strong network of pharmacy professionals
- Opportunities nationwide across all settings!
Pharmacy Technician Requirements:
- 2+ years’ experience as a Pharmacy Technician
- Prior hospital experience, preferred
- MN Pharmacy Technician license without prior action
- PTCB certification, required
- Top compensation and benefits offered starting your first day!
If you are interested in this please apply today! We are conducting interviews ASAP!