Jackson Pharmacy Professionals
Hospital Pharmacy Technician opening in Wichita, KS!
Hospital Pharmacy Technician Position Details:
Jackson Pharmacy Professionals is currently hiring for a Hospital- experienced Pharmacy Technician in Wichita. This is full-time, 13+week contract starting ASAP! This position requires strong non compounding skills and an ability to multi-task if a fast-paced environment. Position is 40 hours/week 12:30PM-10:00PM schedule with rotating weekends required.
Hospital Pharmacy Technician Position Description:
- Provide technical support and assistance to pharmacy staff under supervision of a clinical pharmacist and following established procedures.
- Prepare, distribute, and deliver medications.
- Control inventory, provide customer service, perform data entry, and perform record keeping functions.
- Competitive salary
Hospital Pharmacy Technician Requirements:
- 1-3+ years’ experience as a Pharmacy Technician in the Hospital setting
- KS Pharmacy Technician license without prior action
- PTCB National Certification
If you are interested in this please apply today!