Jackson Pharmacy Professionals is the one of the nation's leading pharmacy-specific staffing and placement companies. We are currently hiring for per diem, as needed
Pharmacy Technicians for a hospital client in Seattle. Our ideal fit will be comfortable and experienced in both inpatient & outpatient pharmacy settings. This is a great fit if you're interested in a flexible schedule. We will be reaching out to qualified candidates immediately for consideration.
Hospital Pharmacy Technician Position Details:
- Competitive pay with potential for growth
- Opportunity to gain experience in a variety of settings
- Flexible schedule
- Join a network of leading pharmacy professionals!
- Mileage offered to travelers (over 1 hour from the facility)
Ideal Pharmacy Technician Candidate:
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be willing to pick up last minute same day shifts
- Thrives in new environments and working with new people
- At least 6+ month of Pharmacy Technician experience in an outpatient hospital setting
- On-call is required
Hospital Pharmacy Technician Requirements:
- 6+ months of recent hospital experience
- Must be responsible and reliable
- 2 Professional References
- PTCB Certification, required
- Must have a valid driver's license
- WA Pharmacy Technician license required
- Professionals and available for last minute requests
If you are interested, apply today as we are setting up interviews with qualifying Pharmacy Technicians immediately!