Jackson Pharmacy Professionals
Outpatient Pharmacy Technician opening in Saint Louis, MO!
Full-Time Pharmacy Technician opportunity that is perfect if you are looking for a challenging new contract! This is a great position if you're looking for a competitive role to learn and develop your skills in a new pharmacy setting.
- Highly competitive compensation!
- 2+ week contract with possibility of extension!
- Monday-Friday schedule, no weekends!
- Fast paced, high volume setting in well-respected Hospital setting!
Benefits of Jackson Pharmacy Professionals:
- Positions with the nation's leading facilities
- A part of Jackson Healthcare, one of the largest healthcare staffing companies in the country
- Full benefits including medical, dental, vision, and 401(K) for full-time employees
- Competitive compensation
- Gain experience as an IV Pharmacy Technician with a variety of pharmacies!
Pharmacy Technician Position Description:
- Work collaboratively and closely with pharmacists to ensure smooth operation and workflow in the pharmacy.
- Work includes: assisting pharmacists with prescription computer entry, filling physician orders for medications, ordering and inventory control, billing prescriptions to contracted insurance companies, running select reports, filing prescriptions, possessing excellent math skills, prioritizing workload, interacting professionally with customers and demonstrating the ability to deal with problems involving several variables in particular situations
- 2+ years’ experience as a Pharmacy Technician in outpatient or retail setting
- MO License Pharmacy Technician in good standing with the board
- PTCB certification, preferred
If you are interested in this please apply today! We are conducting interviews ASAP!