Jackson Pharmacy Professionals - Pharmacy Operations Manager - Permanent
Pharmacy Operations Manager, Position Details:
Pharmacy Operations Manager, Job Summary:
- Permanent, full-time opportunity
- Manager of Operations for the "south" region (5 locations in total)
- Retail pharmacy operations experience, required
- Management experience, preferred
- $80K+ annually with benefits!
Responsible for day-to-day operations planning, evaluation, budget adherence, and monitoring of multiple clinics under the umbrella.
Pharmacy Operations Manager, Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 5 years management experience in a health care setting.
- No special certification, registration or license required.
- Effective verbal and written communication, problem solving and independent judgment skills required. Ability to work independently and part of a team. Advanced computer skills and supervisor experience required. Must be proficient in Microsoft Office.
If you are interested, please apply today! We are conducting interviews ASAP!