Jackson Pharmacy Professionals
Hospital Pharmacist contract opening in Bullhead City, AZ!
Benefits of Jackson Pharmacy Professionals:
- Friendly and responsive staff!
- Full medical, dental and vision starting your first day
- 401(K) program!
- Weekly pay and direct deposit
- Join a network of leading pharmacy professionals!
Hospital Pharmacist Position Description :
The Pharmacist is responsible for the safe, accurate and efficient distribution of pharmaceutical agents to patients of all ages, employees and designated areas of the hospital. The Pharmacist practice shall be carried out in accordance with all state/federal and DEA laws, TJC Standards, and hospital/departmental policies and procedures. Responsibilities also include but are not limited to: collaboration with Physicians on drugs and dosing, education of nursing staff, patients and physicians regarding medications, Medication Safety initiatives, patient profiles, avoidance and reporting of adverse drug reaction, mixing of IV admixtures and nutritional supplements and narcotic accountability.
- 2+ years’ experience as a Inpatient/Clinical/ IV Pharmacist
- AZ License Pharmacist in good standing with the board
- PGY1 preferred
- Doctor of Pharmacy Degree accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE) or a Bachelor's of Pharmacy and 5+ years of Pharmacist experience in a hospital
If you are interested in this please apply today! We are conducting interviews ASAP!