Jackson Pharmacy Professionals is a nationwide pharmacy-specific staffing and placement company. We are currently hiring for a full-time, permanent Pharmacy Business Analyst
for one of our PBM clients! Our ideal candidate will have prior experience with pharmacy retail industry, payer relations experience, drug supply chain/PBM experience as well as data systems (medispan, First Data Bank, NCPDP). Please apply today for immediate consideration!
Working with VP Pharmaceutical Relations, the Pharmacy Business Analyst
will directly support the development, analysis and day-to-day compliance management of pharmacy provider and rebate contracts, as well as mail-order pharmacy and generic drug pricing MAC strategies. To be successful, the individual must be insightful, detail oriented, analytically motivated and comfortable managing large data sets.
Pharmacy Business Analyst Duties & Responsibilities:
- Compliance, reconciliation and execution of pharmacy provider contract, inclusive of identifying financial opportunities.
- Executing pharmacy benefit manager generic drug pricing strategies inclusive
- Responsible for the development and oversight of the quality control process for pharmacy contract implementation.
- Review and provide financial modeling for pharmacy provider contract agreements.
- Review and provide financial modeling for pharmacy generic drug pricing strategy
- Facilitate the development and maintenance of contracting management processes and procedures.
- Assist with maintenance of ongoing professional relationship with pharmacy healthcare providers.
- Additional duties and projects
Pharmacy Business Analyst Requirements:
- A Bachelor’s degree is required.
- Prior experience with pharmacy retail industry, payer relations experience, drug supply chain/PBM experience as well as data systems (medispan, First Data Bank, NCPDP).
- Must exhibit proficiency in PC based software programs particularly Access, Excel and Word. Familiarity with database management and data extraction via IBM Cognos a plus.
Please apply today for immediate consideration! If you know anyone that may be interested, please email Italia Shepherd
as we are offering a $500 referral for any referral that results in a hire!