Jackson Pharmacy Professionals is searching for a contract Pharmacy Technician
for one of our Hospital clients in Richmond, VA! This is a full-Time Hospital Pharmacy Technician opportunity that is perfect if you enjoy travel! This position will be 8.5 hour shifts on a rotating schedule (overnights included) and rotating weekends. This role is in the IV room so it will require extensive IV room experience. Only candidates with IV room experience, an active VA registration and PTCB certification will be able to be considered for this opportunity.
Perks of Jackson Pharmacy Professionals:
- Competitive pay and travel package!
- Full benefits that start your first day including medical, dental, and vision!
- Responsive and dedicated staff
- Weekly pay and direct deposit
Hospital Pharmacy Technician Requirements:
- 2+ years’ experience as a Hospital Pharmacy Technician or IV Pharmacy Technician within the last 6 months
- Must possess strong ethical standards
- Prior travel experience, preferred
- PTCB Certification, required
- Prior travel experience as a Pharmacy Technician, preferred
- VA Pharmacy Technician Registration, required
- Familiarity with DoseEdge software, preferred
We will be reaching out to qualified candidates immediately so if you are interested, apply today for consideration!