Jackson Pharmacy Professionals
Director of Pharmacy Opportunity in Portland, OR!
Director of Pharmacy Position Summary:
- Plan, organize, coordinate, and direct Pharmacy Department operations to provide for quality pharmaceutical care to patients and staff under the highest professional and regulatory standards, including the 340B program as applicable.
- Be responsible for safe and appropriate drug therapy throughout the organization.
- Lead departmental strategic planning and provide clinical and operational management of Pharmacy Services.
- Maintain close working relationships with key medical staff, other hospital managers, and hospital leadership.
- Actively participate in hospital strategic planning and strongly aligns with organizational goals.
- Full-Time, permanent position
- Competitive compensation!
Director of Pharmacy Experience Requirements:
- Graduate from an accredited college of pharmacy
- Current, or eligible for licensure as a Registered Pharmacist in the state of Oregon, must obtain license within one year of hire
- Valid Oregon Driver's License
- 5-7 years of hospital pharmacy management level experience -or- completion of the Residency training program, including Supervisory/Coordinator experience, demonstration of supervisory and administrative ability shown during that period
- Advanced degree, and/or hospital residency training program, preferred
If you are interested in this please apply today! We are conducting interviews ASAP!