Jackson Pharmacy Professionals is one of the Nation's leading Staffing and Recruitment Agencies and continuing to grow! We're currently hiring for a full-time, permanent Senior Healthcare Analyst for one of our clients in Rego Park, NY! If you're looking for an exciting new career, please see details below!
Senior Healthcare Analyst
The Senior Health Care Analyst provides analytic support for financial modeling, trend analysis, therapeutic class strategy, and initiative implementation and measurement. Develops custom reports and models used in identifying issues, trends, patterns and relationships to be applied in financial and operational decisions.
Senior Healthcare Analyst Responsibilities:
Senior Healthcare Analyst Education/Experience:
- Develops financial models to project cost or estimate savings for specific business decisions.
- Develops and manages therapeutic class cost and utilization projection models to support budget forecasting, pricing, and strategy development.
- Develops exception reporting and conducts drill down analysis to proactively identify specific opportunities and risks that warrant assessment by the Strategy Development Committee.
- Monitors projection targets. Analyzes, researches, and interprets results, variances, and trends.
- Prepares and maintains strategy documents for therapeutic classes.
- Prepares and communicates trend analysis and recommendations verbally and in writing to committees, clinical staff, management, and clients.
- Develops and manages reporting templates used to analyze and interpret data.
- Designs complex ad hoc reports to support a variety of functional areas.
- Advises Healthcare Analysts in producing reports and interpreting data.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, MIS or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of Healthcare Analytical experience, required
- Strong proficiency in SQL, required
If interested, apply today! We're conducting interviews ASAP!
National Pharmacy Director
Jackson Pharmacy Professionals
Phone: (407) 249-3151 ext: 3451 | Fax: (678) 495-5318
| Contact Us