Jackson Pharmacy Professionals is searching for a Permanent Pharmacist for one of our Hospital clients in Palm Springs, CA!
This is a full time opportunity. This is a great position if you're looking for a competitive position to learn and develop your skills in a new pharmacy setting. Our ideal candidate will have recent critical care / am care experience plus PGY1 / PGY2 training. Bilingual English & Spanish, highly preferred.
Clinical Pharmacist Position Details:
- Day Shift, full-time
- 1-2 years of hospital/clinical experience, preferred
- PharmD required
- PGY1 required
- Permanent opportunity
- Recent experience in critical care / am care, preferred
Clinical Pharmacist Position Description:
- Follows medical staff approved protocols in management of patients defined under such protocols (anticoagulation, hepatitis C, diabetes, anemia).
- Provides comprehensive medication therapy consults to patients referred to Medication Management services.
- Provides general drug information support to providers.
- Participates in team rounding situations (LAW, home health, case management).
- Provides direct supervision to Medication Management support staff (technicians/clerks).
- Provides training/supervision/mentoring to pharmacy students and residents who are in the process of completing pharmacy educational programs.
- Complies with accepted professional standards and principles.
- Participates in organizational activities that promote the organization’s role as an effective member of the healthcare delivery system.
- All other duties assigned by pharmacy location
Clinical Pharmacist Requirements:
- 1-2+ years’ experience as a Hospital Pharmacist, preferred
- CA License Pharmacist in good standing with the board
- Doctor of Pharmacy Degree accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE)
- PGY1 Residency training, required
- PGY2 in critical care / amcare, preferred
- Must pass required competency exams
- Must possess strong ethical standards
We will be reaching out to qualified candidates immediately so if you are interested, apply today for consideration!