Jackson Pharmacy Professionals
is currently recruiting for a permanent Regional Director of Pharmacy.
Our ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills and experience making presentations and written publications on the local, state and nationwide level. We are interested in candidates with 10 years of pharmacy experience, 7+ in management.
Regional Director of Pharmacy Position Details:
Regional Director of Pharmacy Summary:
- 10 Direct reports, Approx. 400 FTE's
- Permanent position
- Academic medical center
- Liaison between healthcare system & school of pharmacy
- The position exists as a member of the system pharmacy executive leadership team, reports to the System Vice President for Pharmacy Services and also has accountability to local entity executives. This position will establish and maintain pharmacy objectives and strategies that effectively contribute to the successful execution of the overarching Health Care System Pharmacy strategic plan.
- The Regional Director’s scope includes oversight of pharmacy services at three hospital campuses. Leadership responsibilities for all 3 campuses will include clinical, operational, and financial aspects of pharmacy services. This position will lead the development, implementation, and evaluation of advanced clinical and operational pharmacy services that promote quality patient outcomes in their assigned region.
Regional Director of Pharmacy Requirements:
- Degree in pharmacy, required
- Master's in Master's degree in Pharmacy, Health Services, Business Administration, or related field is strongly preferred.
- Residency training preferred.
- Currently licensed to practice pharmacy in NC, in good standing
- Excellent communication skills
- Leadership experience in an academic medical environment, highly preferred
- 10 years in pharmacy, 7 years in management
If you are interested, please apply today for consideration! If you know someone that may be a good fit for this opportunity, please contact Alyson Messegee at AMessegee@JacksonPharmacy.com for more information on our $500 referral program.