Jackson Pharmacy Professionals is currently recruiting for full-time Call Center Pharmacy Technician candidates in the Milwaukee area. We are actively interviewing and hiring for a full-time permanent
position. Our ideal candidate will have 2+ years of Call Center experience with an active PTCB certification. We are very interested in someone that is looking for their next career path, and would like opportunity to grow within the organization!
Pharmacy Technician Position Summary:
- Wednesday thru Sunday schedule
- 10AM - 9PM rotating hours
- Pay is $15+/hr
- Full-time, permanent opportunity!
- Room for growth within organization!
Pharmacy Technician Position Details:
- Provide prompt, accurate responses to caller’s inquiries regarding prescription drug benefit plan information and plan limits to members and providers within service level performance metrics
- Assists in answering inbound calls related to placing refill prescription orders and processing questions regarding the mail order pharmacy operation.
- Accurately enter standard and Clinical Prior Authorizations through the Customer Service inbox as well as from Clinical or Client Services.
- Process manual eligibility requests for new enrollments, termination, member status changes and COBRA updates.
- Produce and mail membership ID cards within specified time and quality parameters based on the previous days eligibility
- Establish members with the mail order pharmacy including transfer of prescriptions.
- Respond to customer email inquiries.
- Provide basic troubleshooting and support for members
- Process form letters to members and providers regarding benefit limitations, denial letters, etc.
- Manages all queues and email inboxes to ensure members are responded to in a timely manner.
- Timely and accurate updates of associated reports, logs and materials.
Pharmacy Technician Qualifications:
- PTCB Certification
- 2+ year of Call Center Pharmacy Technician experience
- RX Claim experience, preferred
- PBM experience, preferred
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply today for consideration!