Jackson Pharmacy Professionals is one of the Nation's leading Pharmacy staffing agencies and is continuing to grow! We're currently searching for a full-Time, Home Infusion Pharmacy Technician to join our team! If you are a GA-licensed Pharmacy Technician looking for a great new opportunity, this is it! Our ideal candidate will enjoy warehouse/prep duties including picking & packing. This is a 4+
week contract position, Monday-Friday!
Pharmacy Technician Position Description:.
- Understands USP Chapter 797, ASHP guidelines for cytotoxic drug compounding and company policies concerning sterile compounding.
- Enforces Company policy on cleanroom protocol, testing, documentation, and remedial action.
- Checks labels, compounding documents, and prescriptions for content.
- Gathers and pre-checks compounding material prior to its entry into the cleanroom.
- Compounds sterile products.
- Checks final product for particulate matter and container integrity.
- Labels compounded products when state regulations permit.
- Checks ancillary supplies.
- Picks/packs supplies.
Pharmacy Technician Requirements:
- 1-3+ years’ experience as a Pharmacy Technician
- 1+ year of home infusion experience, preferred
- GA Pharmacy Technician License in good standing with the board of Pharmacy
- PTCB certification
Does this sound like something you would be interested in? If so, apply now! We are conducting interviews ASAP!