Jackson Pharmacy Professionals
Director of Pharmacy Opportunity in Salem, NJ!
Director of Pharmacy Position Details:
- Responsible for managing the clinical and administrative operations of the Pharmacy Department including but not limited to:
- Monitoring the unit of use drug distribution service;
- Running an IV admixture service;
- Overseeing computerized records;
- Developing and monitoring clinical programs and services;
- Monitoring for controlled substance diversion;
- Serving on interdisciplinary committees, including a voting member of the Pharmacy, Therapeutics, and Nutrition Committee;
- Staff development;
- Performing drug utilization evaluations;
- Preparing and keeping within operational and capital budgets;
- Hiring and training new employees;
- Evaluating employee performance.
Director of Pharmacy Experience Requirements:
- NJ Pharmacist License without disciplinary action
- 3-5+ years Hospital Pharmacy Management experience
If you are interested in this please apply today! We are conducting interviews ASAP!