Hospital Pharmacy Technician - Inpatient Pharmacy Tech - Immediate Start!
Hospital Pharmacy Technician Position Details:
Hospital Pharmacy Technician opportunity that is perfect if you are looking for a competitive position with a leading hospital in St Joseph, MI! Our ideal candidate will have 2+ years of recent Hospital & cart fill experience and a MI Pharmacy Technician Registration. If you are a detail focused, caring, and thoughtful individual, please see details below!
Hospital Pharmacy Technician Contract Details
- 13 week contract with opportunity to extend!
- EPIC & Pyxis experience preferred, willing to train
- Main responsibilities include medication stocking in Pyxis; IV compounding
- Highly competitive compensation!
Benefits of Jackson Pharmacy Professionals:
- Benefits including medical, dental, vision & 401(K) starting day 1!
- Immediate start date & full-time hours!
- Friendly and responsive team!
- Weekly pay and direct deposit
- Travel package offered for qualifying candidates including meal & housing stipend
Hospital Pharmacy Technician Requirements:
- MUST have MI Pharmacy Technician License
- MUST have 2+ years of prior Hospital & Cart Fill experience
- IV Compounding, preferred
- PTCB certification, highly preferred
If you are interested in this please apply today! We are conducting interviews ASAP!