Jackson Pharmacy Professionals is currently recruiting for a full-time Pharmacy Technician
in Milwaukee. This opportunity is for a Benefits Support Specialist position. Our ideal candidate will be interested in a long-term career fit & have recent benefits, eligibility and claims experience. If you are interested in taking your career to the next level, apply today for consideration!
Pharmacy Technician Benefits Support Specialist Position Summary:
- Under the direction of the Director of Benefit Administration, the Benefit Support Specialist completes administrative and data entry tasks for the Benefit Administration and Client Services departments. The Benefit Support Specialist will support new client implementations, plan benefit changes, and termination requests.
Benefits for the Pharmacy Technician Benefits Support Specialist:
Pharmacy Technician Benefits Support Specialist Requirements:
- Full benefits including medical, dental, vision, and 401(k)
- Competitive PTO and vacation!
- Potential for growth & a long-term career path
- Permanent placement!
- High School diploma or GED.
- 1+ years of health care benefits, eligibility and claims.
- 1+ years of prior authorization. (preferred)
- 1+ years of experience with Microsoft Office.
- 1+ years of basic data entry experience.
- An active PTCB Pharmacy Technician license, preferred
Pharmacy Technician Benefits Support Specialist, Preferred Qualifications:
- Flexible and resilient
- Strong problem-solving skills
- RxClaims experience, preferred
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply today for consideration!