Jackson Pharmacy Professionals
Pharmacy Clinical Associate of Operations Opening! Full-Time, permanent opportunity work in a mail-order setting!
Pharmacy Technician Position Details:
Permanent Pharmacy Clinical Associate of Operations position available within a mail-order clinic! This is a great position if you're looking looking to take your career to the next level. If you are a detail focused, caring, and thoughtful individual, this is the position for you! Top Compensation offered- $15/hr+ Full Benefit Package!
Pharmacy Clinical Associate of Operations Description:
- Review clinical requests from pharmacies, prescribers, members or other entities to determine the appropriate required action.
- Perform outreach to pharmacies, members or prescribers telephonically for purposes of gathering or providing information
- Accept incoming calls from prescribing physicians gather and document information.
- Review information from other departments and take appropriate actions.
- Enter overrides and generate notice of decision letters
Pharmacy Clinical Associate of Operations Requirements:
- 2+ years of prior Pharmacy Technician experience, required
- 2+ years of prior customer service/call center experience, preferred
- PTCB National Certification, preferred
If you are interested in this please apply today! We are conducting interviews ASAP!