Jackson Pharmacy Professionals
Associate Vice President - Clinical Services Position in Salem, NJ!
Associate Vice President - Clinical Services Overview:
This is an experienced leader responsible for liaising with senior levels or management within the organization to continuously assess and improve operational delivery.
AVP Clinical Services Position Details:
- The AVP of Clinical Services will be a direct report to the Chief Executive Officer.
- Departments falling under the AVP’s purview are: Pharmacy, Medical Imaging, Laboratory, Cardiopulmonary Services, Wound Center and Physical Therapy.
- The AVP will strategize and drive improvement initiatives by directing a cross-functional team in driving quality.
- This may entail engagement in project delivery management and oversight; client management; appropriate resourcing of staff; staff assignments, quality control and efficiency of initiative deliverables on time and within budget.
- Provide accurate budget forecasting, progress updates through identified KPIs to senior management and stakeholders.
AVP Clinical Services Experience Requirements:
- Significant work experience including substantial management experience and knowledge in ancillary clinical areas of the hospital
- Substantial prior experience in leading process improvement initiatives with proven achievement
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills (including experience in making presentations at conferences, meetings, training sessions) with outstanding negotiation, influencing and organizational skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with an ability to assess situations, make and carry through difficult decisions
- Experience in leading a work environment that practices teamwork with strength in leading diverse teams
- Ability to manage a full workload across multiple and varied projects/tasks with enthusiasm and attention to detail
- Ability to manage and motivate direct reports and wider team
- Strong budgetary skills and knowledge of productivity metrics and adjustments
- Contract review and negotiation with current and new vendors
- Ability to take on Administrator on Call duties as assigned
- Must be a dynamic team builder while objectively creating future leaders
- Master’s in healthcare related field or business required
- Degree level (biological science, pharmacy, or other health related discipline preferred) or equivalent nursing qualification or relevant clinical other clinical experience
If you are interested in this please apply today! We are conducting interviews ASAP!