Jackson Pharmacy Professionals is currently recruiting for a full-time Pharmacy Technician in Milwaukee. This opportunity is for a Fulfillment Pharmacy Technician position. Our ideal candidate will be interested in a long-term career fit, PTCB certified & experienced using RxClaim. If you are interested in taking your career to the next level, apply today for consideration!
Pharmacy Technician Position Summary
The Pharmacy Technician performs pharmacy related duties under the direct supervision of a pharmacist related to the prescription dispensing process as well as clerical tasks as assigned.
Pharmacy Technician Essential Duties and Responsibilities
1. Select and count, measure, and/or reconstitute, and label the correct drug product.
2. Assist with inventory control. This includes wholesaler ordering and returning, resolving drug backorders and recalls, stocking and cycle counting, processing expired product for return, and assisting in the quarterly physical inventory process.
3. Prepare and package completed prescriptions for shipment.
4. Assist with cold chain packaging for completed refrigerated prescription drug orders.
5. Restock robotics and other pharmacy automation.
6. Assist with requisition and storage of packaging, shipping, and other supplies to include maintaining the loading dock area.
7. Assist with retention of records including prescriptions, invoices, inventories, and internal quality forms.
8. Other duties as assigned.
Benefits of Jackson Pharmacy Professionals:
- Responsive, professional, and friendly team
- Full benefits including medical, dental, vision, and 401(k)
- Weekly pay & direct deposit!
- Opportunity for permanent hire!
Pharmacy Technician Requirements:
- 2+ years of prior Pharmacy Technician experience
- PTCB Certification, preferred
- Prior Rx Claim system experience, preferred
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply today for consideration!