Pharmacy Technician Position Summary:
Full-Time, permanent Pharmacy Pricing Specialist opportunity! If you are looking to take your career to the next level, this is it!
The Pharmacy Pricing Specialist will be responsible for daily review of MAC drug pricing performance, Pharmacy Contract performance and Client Contract performance as it relates to our client’s pricing performance goals. The Pricing Specialist will maintain MAC drug pricing in the PBF system for pharmacy pricing appeals and routine MAC pricing updates. They will also be responsible for compliance to state and federal regulations when they pertain to drugs that have a MAC price in the PBF system.
Pharmacy Pricing Specialist Position Details
- Full-time, 40hrs/week!
- Monday-Friday Schedule!
- No weekends or evenings!
- Highly competitive compensation!
Position Duties and Responsibilities:
- Daily pricing appeal review and Drug pricing updates
- Continuous MAC pricing performance review and MAC pricing updates weekly.
- Managing the MAC lists and MAC update lists by NDC and GPI for review and delivery
- OGER performance review for Pharmacy Contracts and adjust MAC rates in PBF to attain and maintain OGER performance.
- GER performance review for Traditional Clients and adjust MAC rates in PBF to attain and maintain GER performance.
- Maximize spread potential for traditional clients through weekly performance review.
- Client Pricing PG performance review
- Scanning contracts
- Recruitment of non-participating pharmacies
- State tracking logs and maintenance
- Contacting pharmacies for price discrepancies
- Obey all State and Federal HIPAA guidelines
- Perform customer service duties
- Perform quality assurance duties
- College Degree in Finance or equivalent work experience
- Strong Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Access) experience and skills
- Proficiency with database management tools and presentation of data analysis
- 2-3 years of drug pricing review experience
- COGNOS Business Software knowledge is preferred.
If you are interested in this please apply today! We are conducting interviews ASAP and looking for someone to start immediately!