Jackson Pharmacy Professionals
Travel or local Pharmacy Technician for Macon, GA!
Hospital Pharmacy Technician Position Details:
Full-Time Hospital Pharmacist opportunity that is perfect if you are looking for a challenging new contract! This is a great 6-8+ week position if you're looking for a competitive contract to learn and develop your skills in a new pharmacy setting. This role will mainly be responsible for chemotherapy deliveries. Potential to extend. Top Compensation! Travel available for qualifying candidates.
Benefits of Jackson Pharmacy Professionals:
Hospital Pharmacy Technician Requirements:
- Responsive, professional, and friendly team
- Full benefits including medical, dental, vision, and 401(k)
- Top compensation
- Strong network of pharmacy professionals
- Opportunities nationwide across all settings!
- 2+ years’ experience as a Pharmacy Technician
- GA Registered Pharmacy Technician in good standing with the board
- PTCB certification, required
- Must be able to be on your feet most of the day
- Must be reliable, professional and hardworking
If you are interested in this please apply today! We are conducting interviews ASAP!