Jackson Pharmacy Professionals
is currently recruiting for a permanent Clinical Director
. Our ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills, a strong clinical background, previous experience running and leading the P&T committee, prior experience doing DUR's/MUE's, developing and implementing clinical programs and formulary experience. Please see below for additional information and requirements. We will be reaching out to qualified applicants immediately.
Director of Clinical Services Position Details:
System-wide Clinical Director Summary:
- Leader of the clinical pharmacy program, operating 60+ sites
- Permanent position
- Monday-Friday, day shift position
- 8-12 direct deports
- Will assess the status of current clinical programs at all facilities, develop performance improvement plans and facilitate implementation of clinical and pharmaco-economic programs.
- Develop and deploy training and education programs to ensure pharmacist and technicians at our partner facilities maintain relevant clinical competencies and can deliver clinical pharmacy services to patients.
- Establish relationships with key medical staff and hospital executives and act as a liaison between the organization and clinical committees (i.e. Pharmacy & Therapeutics, etc.) to coordinate formulary management initiatives, medication use policies, procedures and protocols.
Director of Clinical Services Position Requirements:
- Pharm.D, Masters, or advanced degree in pharmacy with pharmacy residency
- Currently licensed to practice pharmacy in resident state or eligible to reciprocate
- Minimum five years of experience and knowledge related to clinical pharmacy program administration. Prior multi-site or system experience preferred.
- Experience in residency program development, precepting, and mentoring
- Excellent communication skills
If you are interested, please apply today for consideration! If you know someone that may be a good fit for this opportunity, please contact Alyson Messegee at AMessegee@JacksonPharmacy.com for more information on our $500 referral program.