Pharmacy Business Informatics Specialist
Jackson Pharmacy Professionals is one of the Nation's leading Pharmacy Staffing and Recruitment agencies and continuing to grow! We're searching for an exciting new contract position through the end of January! If you are proficient with Excel, love to analyze numbers and looking for an exciting new contract, this is it!
If you are interested in this please apply today! We are conducting interviews ASAP and looking for someone to start immediately!
Under the direction of the Provider Relations Manager, the Business Informatics Specialist will support Provider Relations and other operational departments by developing key metrics and reporting tools as well as continued analysis of key organization functions. The Business Informatics Specialist will have cross-functional responsibilities and will support various departments including, but not limited to, Sales, Claims, Pharmacy Network and Pharmaceutical Reporting needs. The Business Informatics Specialist will contribute, monitor and report on the success of key tactical strategies as well as identify opportunities for the organization.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop and maintain reporting tools as required to measure success of organization functions including development of weekly, monthly and quarterly reports.
- Utilize COGNOS reporting software to identify and analyze data necessary from the Data warehouse to support key organizational strategies.
- Utilize Geographical Access Reporting tools to analyze and identify opportunities for the organization to leverage.
- Perform Pharmacy Disruption reports for current, new and prospective clients.
- Develop and Maintain the Provider Relations Document Library including but not limited to P&Ps, Desktops, and Work flows.
- Update and Maintain the Provider Relations Share Point pages
- Provide additional support within the Provider Relations department based on need.
- Other duties as assigned
- MUST be proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel + Access)
- Proficiency with database management tools and presentation of data analysis
- Tableau + COGNOS business software knowledge, preferred