Jackson Pharmacy Professionals is currently recruiting for full-time Pharmacy Technician candidates in the Bonita Springs area. We are actively interviewing and hiring for an exciting new opportunity for one of our PBM Specialty
clients! Our ideal candidate will be focused on customer service, detail oriented and proficient navigating computer systems! If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please see details below!
- Starts ASAP!
- Strong opportunity for permanent hire!
- Full-time, 40hrs/week!
- Competitive compensation!
Benefits of Jackson Pharmacy Professionals:
- Responsive, professional, and friendly team
- Full benefits including medical, dental, vision, and 401(k)
- Top compensation
- Strong network of pharmacy professionals
- Opportunities nationwide across all settings!
Pharmacy Technician Job Duties:
- Respond promptly to all incoming inquiries/issues from pharmacy providers, members, clients and authorized client representatives utilizing English speaking skills. Demonstrate empathy, professionalism and treat each caller with dignity and respect to resolve his or her issue.
- Navigate multiple systems and clearly document each call.
- Stay current with new policies and procedures.
- Maintain strong working relationship with co-workers and managers in support of a cohesive team environment.
- Be proactive by reporting any repeat complications that may be occurring as a result of systems, policies or technological deficiencies.
- Gain timely supervisory assistance in the event the situation requires intervention or investigation beyond normal capacity.
- Review call notes – proactive review of call log notes as needed, provide follow up as needed.
- Handle client specific requests, enter overrides
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please submit an application ASAP! We're conducting interviews now!