Jackson Pharmacy Professionals
Pharmacy Operations Manager Opportunity in Baltimore, MD. Permanent placement.
Pharmacy Operations Manager Position Details:
The Pharmacy Operations Manager fulfills a large role within the leadership team, reporting directly to the Assistant Director of Pharmacy. This position will be responsible for overseeing a team of Pharmacists and Pharmacy Techs and the Technician Supervisor. Our ideal candidate will have extensive knowledge of IV room compliance, USP 797-800 and strong communication skills. If you are diligent, driven, attentive to details and able to work independently, apply today!
Pharmacy Operations Manager Responsibilities:
- Under minimal supervision, assists in planning, directing and coordinating the drug distribution function of the Pharmacy Department.
Pharmacy Operations Manager Requirements:
- MD State Pharmacist License (or willing to obtain within 6 months)
- 5+ years of progressive experience, 2 years of supervisory experience
- Advanced knowledge of personnel practices such as monitoring attendance, evaluating and improving performance, handling employee complaints, and taking disciplinary action.
- Advanced knowledge of current Federal and State laws regulating the practice of pharmacy.
- Advanced knowledge of drug nomenclature, including generic-trade names, different types of packaging and units of issue
- IV room compliance & USP 797-800 experience
- Pharmacy degree from an accredited College of Pharmacy required; PharmD preferred
If you are interested in this please apply today! We are conducting interviews ASAP!