Jackson Pharmacy Professionals is currently hiring for a Consumer Medication Coordinator for a Long-Term Care Pharmacy client in York, PA! This is a 12 week contract with opportunity to become permanent for the right fit. Our ideal candidate will have 2+ years in long-term care or retail experience, excellent customer service & communication skills and available for a Monday-Friday, full-time position. PTCB certified candidates are highly encouraged to apply!
Benefits of Jackson Pharmacy Professionals:
- Medical, dental, vision and 401(K) starting day 1!
- Weekly pay & direct deposit
- Responsive and dedicated staff 24/7!
- Opportunity for permanent placement
- Corporate giving and community involvement
Consumer Medication Coordinator Position Details:
- Day shift schedule
- Immediate start date!
- Closed door environment
- 12+ week contract with potential to extend or become perm!
Consumer Medication Coordinator Job Activities:
- Coordinating with the pharmacy/clinic staff for refills
- Making adherence calls to consumers
- Enrolling consumers inside of clinic
- Taking hard copy prescriptions to the pharmacy
- Possible travel to the pharmacy, when needed
Consumer Medication Coordinator Requirements:
- 1+ years’ experience as a LTC Pharmacy Technician, preferred
- PTCB National Certification, preferred
- Excellent communication and verbal skills
- Organized and responsible
If you are interested, apply today! We are setting up interviews immediately!