Jackson Pharmacy Professionals
is currently recruiting for an Inpatient Pharmacy Operations Manager
This role will be responsible for the strategic direction, leadership, operational effectiveness, personnel management and fiscal accountability within the hospital pharmacy. Prior experience in hospital leadership required. Please see below for additional information and requirements. We will be reaching out to qualified applicants immediately.
Perks Offered for Inpatient Pharmacy Operations Manager:
Inpatient Pharmacy Operations Manager Responsibilities:
- Permanent opportunity!
- Relocation assistance
- Local to the Portland area & PNW activities
- Competitive base salary & robust benefits package
- Engaging, mission-driven career
- Develop, implement and monitor operating and capital budgets.
- Accountable for meeting budgetary and operational targets.
- Develop annual objectives including goals and strategies for department.
- Creates and monitors infrastructure, systems, processes and standards to achieve desired results.
- Provide leadership for operational effectiveness
- Personnel management and fiscal accountability for areas of responsibility.
Inpatient Pharmacy Operations Manager Requirements:
- Graduate of an ACPE accredited School of Pharmacy with a BS Pharmacy degree or higher. PharmD preferred
- Currently licensed to practice pharmacy in resident State or eligible to reciprocate
- Minimum 5 years hospital pharmacy experience
- 2 years of progressive pharmacy leadership experience
- Excellent communication skills
If you are interested, please apply today for consideration! If you know someone that may be a good fit for this opportunity, please contact Alyson McMillan at AMcMillan@JacksonPharmacy.com for more information on our $500 referral program.